Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7, 2011 - Day Six - At Sea - Still Cruising South

Cocktail Total: 1 Grey Goose Vodka Tonic with lime, 1 glass red Argentine wine 
Sunburn Status: Peeling… 
Sleep: 10 hours… catching up… was rocked to sleep like a baby last night on the ocean….why is the sea soothing when rocked lying down, but the cause of sickness when rocked standing up? 

Today is a  SPA DAY! Nathan an I both made appointments with the ship's spa to have seaweed detoxifying wraps and massages today. And I am getting a facial. Yesterday, while I was busy feeling sea sick Nathan also had acupuncture at the spa. The treatments were amazing. We are both glowing and almost stress free again (especially Nathan). I bet you won't even recognize us when we get back. Today was a nice relaxing day. In the evening we had dinner with Jesse and Maria in the formal Rotterdam Dining room. At dinner Maria gave me a beautiful opal ring that Jesse gave to her years ago. The ring no longer fits her, and so she gave it to me as a present. The ring is gorgeous and I love it. I can't say thank you enough times for this totally unexpected, beautiful gift. Thank you Maria! After dinner, we all saw "The A-Team" movie in the ships theatre, and then wandered around the ship till bedtime. Tomorrow we will arrive in the Falkland Islands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment